Pages

26 March 2014

Spring Break Read-a-thon 2014

Hey Everyone!

So it is currently my spring break and I had planned on a read-a-thon for myself during this time. I chose books that I had been intending to read for a long while or I needed to reread for the films coming out this year. I can't believe I'm already halfway through my books!



Divergent & Insurgent by Veronica Roth
I chose these two books mostly because of the film (which I am seeing on Friday). I fell in love with this series all over again and I cannot wait until I get Allegiant.

Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
I have had this book since October, maybe earlier. I needed to read this because I felt bad for having this sitting on my shelf for a while.

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
I am rereading this one for the film in June.

Vampire Academy (Book 1) by Richelle Mead
I heard this was a fantastic series and I decided to pick up the book (which I happened to find at half-price books)!

The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
I am excited to read this! I just need to read this to see what everyone is on about!

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
I love the cover and the story sounds so chilling and good. I can't wait to read this one!

The Selection Stories by Kiera Cass
A short and sweet book to read the last day before I go back to school.

**The Archived by Victoria Schwab (Not picture-- on Kindle)
I will read this depending on whether or not I have enough time.

I sure challenged myself, didn't I? It's a challenge, but who doesn't love a good challenge?

No comments:

Post a Comment