Pages

30 June 2014

Camp NaNoWriMo July Session 2014

Hello Everyone!

So as you know, I am a person who wants to be a writer. Obviously I did not complete the April session but it was because I was in the middle of school, so I made the decision that I would only do the summer July sessions from now on. I don't think I can afford to do NaNoWriMo during the school year again. School is far too important.

For this NaNo session, I decided to do something a little different, I am going to divulge a little about myself. I write fanfiction. Yes, make fun of me if you will, but it has helped me get experience with criticism and I think it's a great place to gather some sort of foundation to put my feet in. I will be posting my NaNo work on Wattpad as I go. My fanfiction is called The Prince and it features a member of One Direction and I am a huge fan of them. I have already began writing this, but I moved all the previous chapters out of the manuscript area on Scrivener so feel free to check it out. Here is the cover :D


I am super excited to continue writing this story. It is very different from the other stuff I have written on Wattpad. It's a prince story and Harry Styles is that prince. How cool is that? People seem to really enjoy it, a few people even sent me these things:
 

I think everyone is so sweet with these. I  adore the fact that these four people took their valuable time to make me these. I am so grateful for everyone who reads it thus far. I am also very excited to see where the story goes :D Hope everyone will have a wonderful July nano session :D


1 comment:

  1. lol I love it! I used to be very much anti-fanfiction. But now I don't have a problem with it. I don't write it, but I know it can be really fun and a great way to stretch your creativity. Go you!

    ReplyDelete