Pages

30 December 2013

Book Haul: December 2013

Hey Everyone!

It's that time of month again, time for yet another book haul. It was Christmas and I of course being me, asked for books. I had the unique opportunity of choosing my own books on my own. I loved going through amazon, with my parents of course, and be like, "Can I get this one?" and just showing them my way of shopping. It was different for them and I think they liked it that way since everything comes in a box and they didn't have to leave home to go Christmas shopping.

* - Christmas Gifts


  1. The Selection by Kiera Cass*
  2. The Elite by Kiera Cass*
  3. How to Love by Katie Cotugno
  4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
  5. The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller
  6. Ruler of the Realm by Herbie Brennan
    I do feel the need to note I bought this for $1.73 on amazon not noticing it was the third book in the series. C'mon! A HARDCOVER FOR THAT PRICE! I couldn't pass it up.
  7.  Emma by Jane Austen
  8. Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
  9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte 
  10. Favorite Jane Austen Novels: Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Persuasion (Dover Thrift Editions) [Box Set] by Jane Austen
  11. Mary Poppins, She Wrote: The Life of P.L. Travers by Valerie Lawson
  12. Bared to You by Sylvia Day *
  13. Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
  14. Entwined With You by Sylvia Day
  15. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer
    I need to note I bought this at a half-priced book store and they had the British edition cover. So... the following covers will not match.

No comments:

Post a Comment