Pages

02 January 2014

Wrap-Up: December 2013

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the lack of updates in December. I decided to take a break, but I am back! I will explain more in the life post.

I read 4 books this month. Since I wrote no reviews, I will add my thoughts after each book. Just a short little review.



1. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn

I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH! Honestly this was such a good book that I didn't want to put it down. I loved the writing styles of both authors. Levithan's side as Dash just had me rolling in laughter the whole time. It was a perfect book to get into the Christmas spirit. I want to get a red moleskin notebook now. Can I find my man the same way Lily did??? Haha... jokes, jokes.

Rating: 4 Cups of Tea

 2. How to Love by Katie Cotugno

I read this because it was highly appraised by Melissabooks on YouTube. She hasn't failed me yet and I did love this, but things could have been different. Each chapter was different because it went back and forth between past and present. I honestly am not a fan of that because it left me confused and it's almost like switching points of view - I'm not a fan. I did love the book, though, the story was well written.

Rating: 4 cups of tea


3/4 The Selection and The Elite by Kiera Cass

OH MY WORD! ASDFGHJKL..... these books are amazing. I had read the first book once before, about a week or so after it's release and was in awe of the world Cass created. I had been intending on picking these up, but thankfully, my parents allowed me to get these for Christmas, so I couldn't pass up the chance. This is probably one of my favorite series to date. I just love America and Maxon. Aspen... not a fan, but I respect his intentions. 

I can't wait until May 6th for the release of The One.

Rating: Both were 5 Cups of Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment