Pages

02 January 2014

Writing Update: December 2013

Hey Everyone!

So... not much writing happened in the land of my NaNo novel. I tried, but I was so drowned in the holidays and finishing some other projects that I simply didn't have time.

One good thing came out of December. I finished another one of my stories I write. I was proud since it took me over a year to write. It's not going to be published, I know this already.

January is going to be me working on edits and reworking the story. I have a lot to change. I've decided to let it sit for a month, that's what Stephen King does, and it's probably a good thing. I just want to make it the best story I can before I begin querying.

For all of you writers out there, how many edits did you go through before submitting?

No comments:

Post a Comment