Pages

07 February 2014

Entwined with You by Sylvia Day

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the delayed review for this book, but here it is! I am also really sorry for the lack of blogging, school started back up!

Title: Entwined with You
Author: Sylvia Day
Pages: 356
Published: June 4, 2013
Cups of Tea: 5

So.... needless to say I FREAKING LOVED IT!

When I was reading this I was so intrigued in the story because, let's be honest, I did not expect what happened (I won't tell you because it was that good). Like, I thought it was just going to continue on from the previous books and just go around in circles. You know the circle, guys.


Basically, this story is not like that in the slightest and I was so pleased with that. I also wanted to use that One Direction lyric someone...haha. Found a place! The whole story, though was so beautifully written and I cannot wait for the next two books. COME TO ME CROSSFIRE SERIES! I AM READY!

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment