Pages

25 October 2013

Thoughts On: City of Glass

Hey everyone!

As you probably have noticed from the reviews I've done, I have been reading The Mortal Instruments series and let me tell you.... I AM IN LOVE!

Source: Tumblr user ggrinted
This series has moved me in ways that I never thought I would be moved by a book. Wait.... how about I tell you that stuff when I do my final reflections. Well, I just finished the third book City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. It is absolutely phenomenal! Incredible! Outstanding! Any other synonym for incredible can fit here!

The book starts off right after Clary sees her mother for the first time in weeks (I totally predicted this, by the way) and she is absolutely furious at Jocelyn for the lies for the lies that were fed to her. Understandable, I mean, her mum did kind of put herself into a comatose state to escape from Valentine the evil Shadowhunter. Completely understandable, Clary, I feel you.

The book, I felt, was a vital turning point in the series because they all end up in Idris (the Shadowhunter homeland) and are there for the remainder of the book. The story lines I thought would happen did happen and it was the most satisfying feeling in the world. The ending this was me:


I was freaking out because I didn't want it to end. It was so amazing that I was very near tears when it ended. I'm kidding, but it was a spectacular third novel. I can't wait to pick up City of Fallen Angels.

I think this one is self-explanitory.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment