Pages

10 November 2013

Book Haul: November 2013

Deviantart User: Kitty-Kitty-Kit-Kat
Hey Everyone!

So today I bring you yet another Book Haul! Whoo! I have one book to add to my October Book Haul, but I'll just add it to this one.

Key:
[X] Have not read
[O] Have read

My 14th book in October:
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare [O]
I loved this book so much! Click here for my full review!

MY NOVEMBER BUYS! WHOO!!! 
***Yay for Amazon taxing on purchases now!!!!!!!!! (Can you hear my sarcasm)

  • Writing Young Adult Fiction for Dummies by Deborah Halverson- NONFICTION
    I bought this because I read this genre and I planned on writing this genre. It's kind of a good thing to get to know the genre you're buying and writing, right? It looks so cool and I can't wait to finger through it some more!
  • The Shadowhunter's Codex by Cassandra Clare and Joshua Lewis [X]
    I have not gotten the chance to read this book yet, but let me tell you, the cover is absolutely gorgeous! I flipped through some of the pages and ugh... absolutely stunning. I can imagine it inside The Mortal Instruments and I am definitely looking forward to reading it and learning even more about the Shadowhunter world and how to draw runes. This makes me happy, I hope you realize this.
  • Getting Your Book Published for Dummies by Sarah Parsons Zackheim- NONFICTION
    I bought this on pure whim. I aim to get published one day and I thought I could start my homework early and start getting to know the whole business of publishing and I am sure it's going to help me out in the long run. 
  • Self-Editing For Fiction Writers, Second Edition: How to Edit Yourself Into Print by Renni Browne- NONFICTION
    I bought this book to learn how to edit my manuscript when I finish writing my manuscript and I can't wait to pick up this book and read through it when I finish my manuscript. I will definitely post a review on this book when I get to it!
  • Fallen by Lauren Kate [X]
    I bought this book because in all honesty, it was a bargain on Amazon (the paperback edition). $4.71 people, four dollars and seventy-one cents. CRAZY! I have been intending to read this book for a while and since I could afford this one, I thought, hmm... might as well
Well, these are the books I bought. I have put myself on a book ban until December due to the fact I have spending ALL of my money on books. I need to buy some other things and catch up on books I have in my room that I haven't read yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment