Pages

09 November 2013

Critique Partners and Writing

Deviantart User: Mercury-Lyn
Hey Everyone!

Today I wanted to talk to you all about Critique Partners. I'm sure some of you are like, "WHAT IS THAT?" and others are like, "Oh, yeah... those things."

Critique Partners are people who read through people's manuscripts and offer writing advice and help improve the writer's manuscript. I think this is a valuable thing to have since some of those people can help you in ways you didn't think were possible.

I myself have about four that I know I can give them my writing and they will give me their honest feedback. They are all amazing and have helped my grow as a writer and I will continue to share the stories with them for their feedback!

If you want one yourself, I would suggest googling "Critique Partner" on google and seeing what comes up. That is how I found one of mine!

Best of Luck!
Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment