Pages

06 November 2013

To Buy: Christmas Reading Books

Deviantart user tenlittlebirds
Hey Everyone!

Tis the season where Christmas is upon us and I needed to spice up my bookshelf with some lovely Christmas reads. Since I have most of December off from school (and the entirety of January), I was thinking some winter books were needed to be boughten for my mind to eat up!

So here I compiled a list of books I will be purchasing over the next few weeks to be boughten and read:


  1. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
  2. Let it Snow: Three Holiday Romances by John Green, Lauren Myracle, and Maureen Johnson
  3. The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth Laben
  4. The Archived by Victoria Schwab
  5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  6. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  7. The Elite by Kiera Cass
  8. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
  9. Allegiant by Veronica Roth 
  10. A Song of Ice and Fire Box Set by George R.R. Martin
In total, that brings me to 13 books I want to buy. I will probably begin buying these in the next few weeks. I am excited to buy the Game of Thrones books because everyone has been raving about it. I wanted the first two on the list to be Christmas related and c'mon, who wouldn't buy some good ol' John Green?

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment