Pages

19 November 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013: Week 3

Hey Everyone!

It's that time of week again where I update you on my NaNoWriMo novel!

This week was a little bit of a downer as I had started to "fall behind" in my eyes. In reality, I had over 8,000 words ahead of schedule, but I became so overwhelmed with school work that it was absolutely impossible for me to write every day.

I also did some word sprints with some people on twitter on Sunday morning which was nice. I am so pleased with how many of you lovely people now follow me on twitter, thank you so much. I've gained almost 100 followers since the first and that just makes me feel very blessed that I get to share a little bit of my life with you.

How are you feeling at the moment?
I am feeling wonderful, but a little tired. I seemed to have forgotten my caffeine fix at my house forty-five minutes away. I also am excited because I am getting to the climax of the story and it's just exciting because I never thought I would finish a novel like this ever in my life. I am often known for not finishing.

Did your story take any unexpected turns?
Not really, last week was more of a battle for me in that department.

How is your plot progressing?
Really well! I know it needs to slow down a lot, but that is what a second draft is for!

Favorite character to write thus far?
It's still Jameson. I am still in love with his character and his past. His personality is so interesting, but there is a lot of him I need to change in the beginning because I felt I changed him too much from when he was introduced.

He's this sort of sensitive character who is so vulnerable and that is what makes him more human than Marcus. There is so much depth between Jameson and Harry Styles helped me bring him to life. His eyes hold so much and that is kind of how I want to convey Jameson.

Anything you wish you could change?
Probably the pacing like I have said. Plus, add more descriptions, chapters, and longer chapters.

Current word count?
31,425 words :D

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment