Pages

16 November 2013

I Caved...BOOK HAUL #2 FOR NOVEMBER!

Hey Everyone!

I seemed to have caved with my book ban. I had a feeling I would, though. I have no self control. If you have the same problem, I suggest you watch Marcus Butler's new video. I will put it at the end of the post for all of you to enjoy.

Anyways, after I said I was going to ban myself from buying books, I went on amazon and saw that there were two books (a series) for $10. Quite frankly, I couldn't pass that up because they were so cheap. One was a preorder as well!

So here is my list which will most likely round out my November:
Angelfall by Susan Ee
World After by Susan Ee
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn

I ordered all of them on Thursday so I haven't read any of them as they haven't come in the mail yet. I can also cross two books off of my To Buy for Christmas list to myself. The books on my list were Insurgent and Dash & Lily's Book of Dares. I only have eight more to go!




Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment